Pembukaan beasiswa studi ke India tahun 2009/2010
Dear Scholarship Chasers,
The Government of India scholarships are provided by the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) through its General Culture Scholarship Scheme (GCSS) for the year 2010 – 2011.
The scholarships are offers to meritorious Indonesian students to undertake higher studies in India under undergraduate (S1), post-graduate (S2) and Ph.D (S3). Students can opt for any Course in the fields of arts, performing arts, architecture, literature, commerce and science; degree courses in engineering and agriculture; and doctoral and post-doctoral courses in various disciplines, Government of India will provide living allowance, contingent grant, accommodation charges, tuition fee and other benefits, including medical study tour to the students selected for the scholarship. However, the cost of air passage to India and back for all students and expenses on laboratory chemicals and related incidentals for science stream students would have to be borne by them or by their sponsors. Scholarships are not provided for medicine (MBBS), dentistry (BDS), nursing and other courses related to medicine.
Applications form for the 2010 academic year are now being accepted in the Embassy of India in Jakarta and should be submit in 6 (six) sets. Last date for acceptance of applications is 22 January 2010.
Mandatory requirements for GCSS Scholarships application *:
· A record of high-level academic achievement (with GPA of at least 2.75) in the last qualifying examination of the School or the University
· Syllabus of the last qualifying examination
· Certified/sworn copies of all documents such as marks sheets etc with English translations
· To pass on English Proficiency Test to be conducted by the Embassy
· For Students applying for doctoral/post-doctoral courses or architecture: Synopsis of the proposed area of research
· Certificate of Physical Fitness as prescribed in Appendix-2 of the Application Form
· Medical certificate attesting that the candidate is free from AIDS
· Curriculum Vitae in English (HP and e-mail required)
· Certificate in English-language course/TOEFL Score minimum 500
· Recommendation letter from former School/University
· Recommendation letter from present work office
*Information above is only a summary. For detailed information, please refer to the Application Form.
Regarding more info on Universities in India, please visit the website http://www.edcil.co.in in which you will find the latest info on Universities, Colleges, & Courses offered, etc.
You may contact us if you need any further clarification.
Second Secretary (Education)
Embassy of India, Jakarta
Address: Jalan H.R. Rasuna Said Kav. S-1, Kuningan
Jakarta Selatan 12950, Indonesia
Tel: (62-21) 5204150/52/57/5264931, 5213775
Fax: (62-21) 5204150, 5265622
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
PS: Berhubung formulir aplikasinya blm bisa diunduh dari website Kedutaan India, peminat bisa mengunduhnya dari website ICCR langsung Klik saja link ini http://www.iccrindia.org/scholarships.htm search the words:Scholarship Form for Foreign Nationals